Sanded Mezuzah by Joy Stember
This contemporary Mezuzah by Joy Stember is simple, elegant and perfect for the modern Jewish home.
This Mezuzah is completely handcrafted in Pennsylvania from pewter and copper and comes with a sanded finish.
Completely handcrafted in Pennsylvania.
Your Mezuzah will arrive with a biography about the artist, nails for hanging and care instructions.
- Materials: Pewter and copper
- Handmade in the USA
- Won't rust or tarnish
- Safe for indoor & outdoor use
- Fits a 7cm/3in Kosher Klaf
- Ships with non-kosher scroll
- Dimensions: Height: 5 1/2" Width: 1 1/8" Depth: 1"
- Larger custom sizes and varied finishes available on request, with a 3-4 week delivery time.
- This makes a lovely gift! Call or contact Leila Jewels at email@example.com for more information - have it sent direct!
Joy Stember is an artist living in Philadelphia who has exhibited in some of the most prestigious juried craft shows in the country including: The Smithsonian Craft Show, Philadelphia Museum of Art Craft Show, American Craft Council shows in Baltimore and Atlanta.