Gila Mezuzah by Joy Stember
- Free Shipping On All Orders
The Gila Mezuzah by Joy Stember is a new addition to the Leila Jewels Judaica Collection.
This Mezuzah takes on an abstract design for more contemporary taste, with a pebbled finish.
Completely handcrafted in Pennsylvania.
Your Mezuzah will arrive with a biography about the artist, nails for hanging and care instructions.
- Materials: Pewter and copper
- Handmade in the USA
- Won't rust or tarnish
- Safe for indoor & outdoor use
- Fits a 7cm/3in Kosher Klaf
- Ships with non-kosher scroll
- Dimensions: Height: 5 1/2" Width: 1 1/8" Depth: 1"
- Larger custom sizes and varied finishes available on request, with a 3-4 week delivery time.
- This makes a lovely gift! Call or contact Leila Jewels at email@example.com for more information - have it sent direct!
Joy Stember is an artist living in Philadelphia who has exhibited in some of the most prestigious juried craft shows in the country including: The Smithsonian Craft Show, Philadelphia Museum of Art Craft Show, American Craft Council shows in Baltimore and Atlanta.